Are you an entrepreneur or business owner? Do you want to be an entrepreneur or start up your own business?
Take advantage of our ten business and entrepreneur skills to succeed:
1. What you need to know before you become an entrepreneur or business owner
2. What you need to do keep your business scale
3. How to build a sustainable brand
4. How to position yourself as a leader
5. Common mistake in business you must avoid
6. How to close sales and win clients
7. How to raise funds and get more investors in your business
8. How use the power of digital marketing for your online presence
9. How access credit facilities without stress
10. How to set target and achieve them
This is aimed at empowering fresh graduates and youths with other sources of wealth creation plus skills and competencies to defend sound and viable business proposals, improve their access to available credit, and improve their capacity for efficient funds utilization, trade, investments and access to markets. This programme will help address the Entrepreneurship and Business Management skill gaps of Nigerian MSMEs.
WHO TO APPLY?
To be eligible for the programme you must satisfy the following criteria:
- The applicant must be willing to own his or her life
- The application must be able to carry out the application process online
- The applicant must know how to read and write
- The applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted.
- The applicant must have a business idea or be willing to take advantage of Skyewise 30 lucrative business ideas
- The applicant must be driven and passionate about self-development
At the end of the training, applicant will be equipped with the following:
- Certificate of completion
- How to run a successful business .
- How to use the power of digital marketing to run a successful business
- How to access credit facility from Skyewise and other organization
- Ability to coach and empower others
- Equipped with business idea that is in line with his or her passion and many more.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1 – Check Your Eligibility
Step 2 – Register; Fill The form below and make payment for the training fee
You will receive a confirmation email from us with all the details you will need as regards the programme
TRAINING FORMAT: Well developed curriculum customized to fit the needs of the MSMEs and Experienced Faculty
DELIVERY METHOD: A blended format of face-to-face and online training
Voluntary Advisory Sessions by Industry Experts as soon as training is completed
This training programme is NGN 5,000 for all selected applicants. However selected applicants will be responsible for transporting themselves to the training venue
FACILITATING PARTNERS: Skyewise Mutipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd
LOCATION: Abuja, Nigeria